• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Defiance Actions in stock, still low pricing

PuckerFactorRiflesWY

LRH Sponsor
We have Defiance actions in stock.
These are all Stainless, but we will send them out for Nitriding for $125!
***Note: If you bought an action somewhere else, any brand, send it to us! We will Nitride it with our own actions! $125***
Anti actions are now priced without pic rail. We have rails for $75.
We have bottom metal for the XM and Lapua configurations on hand.
As always, we are happy to place special orders for our customers!

Here's a list of current on hand actions:

Ruckus Tactical - Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... NITRIDED $1495
Anti - Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... $1330
Anti - Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... NITRIDED $1455
Anti - Left Hand Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... $1330
Anti - Left Hand Medium (Rem Short Action) Mag bolt face for Short Mag cartridges $1330
Anti - XM mid length for Short Mag cartridges but allows more mag length $1330
Anti - Left Hand XM mid length for Short Mag cartridges but allows more mag length $1330
Anti - LA Std bolt face for -06, 280 Ackley, 6.5-284, etc... $1330
Anti - LA Mag bolt face for 300WM, 300PRC, 7PRC, etc... $1330
Anti - LA Mag bolt face for 300WM, 300PRC, 7PRC, etc... NITRIDED $1455
Anti - LA Mag bolt face Ultra for RUM, Nosler, etc... $1330
Anti - LA Lapua bolt face for 338 Lapua, 338 Norma, etc... $1330
Anti - Left Hand LA Lapua bolt face for 338 Lapua, 338 Norma, etc... $1330
AntiX - Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... $1430
AntiX - XM mid length for Short Mag cartridges but allows more mag length $1430
AntiX - LA Std bolt face for -06, 280 Ackley, 6.5-284, etc... $1430

These are cash, check, or other cash discount prices. Credit cards add 3%.

Check our website PuckerFactorPrecision.com for updated quantities.
If you are not sure which one you need, give us a call or text. We know it can be confusing, and are happy to help!

We are doing everything we can as a dealer to minimize the impact of the new Defiance price increase so our customers can continue to enjoy the unbeatable quality and features of the Defiance product line. You will notice that the AntiX are the same price as the AntiX LA were before. The Lapua configuration is actually cheaper! The Anti did go up slightly, but the truth is they were under priced before, and are now priced about where they should have been all along.

If you buy your action from us, we will install your prefit barrel for free! Even if you didn't buy it from us!
Includes bore scoping the chamber for concentricity, installing barrel, and verifying headspace. No need to buy, borrow or rent go gauges or a barrel vise! We can even do all of the above and send the barrel back uninstalled if you prefer to install it yourself. All you pay is shipping. Call or text for details, 307-679-1191, or email [email protected]

DevHunt Angle.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have a 30 moa or 40 moa rail for the Anti -long action mag /Rum ?.
Or are they only 20 moa. ?
I have a prefit already to go .
No Nitride for me . The Anti would make a nice Package with my barrel .
Thank you !

Rum Man

We get inquiries quite frequently wondering if these prices are right, or if this ad is current. There are also a handful of people that are afraid we are a scam because these prices are so low! We get it. Seems too good to be true, but yes, the ad is current and the pricing is accurate. We are relatively new on the forum, 8 months now, but we have sold many actions to members here. We are indeed legit. We have met some great people from this forum, and hope to meet a lot more! -Brian

Brian is good to go guys, buy with confidence! You would be crazy to not jump at these prices if you are in the market for a new defiance...

I would like to buy one of these.

Anti - LA Mag bolt face for 300WM, 300PRC, 7PRC, etc... $1330

Brian is the real deal. He has built 2 rifles for me on Defiance AnTi actions. He is meticulous in every aspect of his work and his integrity is impeccable! I even drove from AZ to his shop in WY to pick the second one up. First class, completely organized, operation all the way. He even took me to his range to shoot, zero and chronograph the new rifle. Both are extremely accurate shooters and I won't hesitate to have him build more. This is the 6.5 PRC and a 3 shot 100 yard group.

Attachments

• IMG_3441.jpg
    IMG_3441.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 20220922_135231.jpg
    20220922_135231.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
Brian is the man, I've had him built several rifles for the local deer foundation and has a great reputation causing his rifles to go into bidding wars.
Just got an action from him as well!