• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Dedicated Technologies AR15 6x45 DTech

dlwheel

Built by Mike Milli from Tech.
18" Shilen Match barrel.
DTech float tube:
New for 2011, my new free-float tube is finally finished. Over the last 18 years of working with, and building uppers, I have gotten increasingly disappointed with the commercially available float-tubes on the market. Most are of the two-piece design that forces you to accept whatever torque you end up with when the barrel-nut is correctly timed-up to the receiver. My new float-tube has a two-piece barrel-nut that allows you to get perfect alignment for the gas-tube, without respect to torque. This also allows you to have the vents and sling-stud always time-up perfectly. The float-tube can be installed. removed and reinstalled as many times as you wish, and you will never have to worry about your sling-stud ending up anywhere but bottom-dead-center!

All float-tubes are ventilated and have a bi-pod/sling stud installed. The tubes have a flat knurl. Just enough to give you grip, but will not tear up your sand-bags or rest.

Complete DTech Upper (http://www.dtechuppers.com)
PRS Gen2 Precision Stock
10 Round magazine included

Shooters that know Mike at Dedicated Technology will know that this is a special built AR. I switched to bolt action rifles before this build was finished. It has been shot very little. Less than 300 rounds.
$1000 shipped to your FFL.
Paypal Friends & Family.

fullsizeoutput_a3c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_a3d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_a3e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_a3f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_a40.jpeg