Daytime photos of DUNAMIS

ENCORE

Bestill Creations LLC custom .45cal.

McMillan Game Warden McWoody finished stock with adjustable cheek (bedded)
Remington 700 S/A single shot (from BP Xpress)
Modified & tuned bolt w/stop, w/Badger Ordnance tactical bolt knob
ASG/AR breech plug
50 brass and 60 hardened modules
.250" recoil lug
Rock Creek 1:19 twist, 8 grove heavy varmint barrel.... 1.250" for 5" then straight taper to .892" at 26", 28" OAL
LR Customs T-Rex CSTM muzzle brake...……… love it!
Jewel trigger @ 120z.
Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 MOAR
Leupold 15moa Mark4 mount (bedded to action)
Leupold Mark4 rings (lapped)

IMG_1762.JPG

IMG_1759.JPG

Very nice rifle. Is there a reason you went with a 19 twist instead of the 20?
I went with the 19 at Jeff's recommendation. With my "limited" understanding in the custom build world..... the 20 twist would have been great if I were just shooting BH. Again... "limited", its my understanding that a 18 twist is better for smokeless. I will shoot some 275gr bullets, but prefer 300gr+.
After much discussion with Jeff about what I wanted the rifle for, he suggested the 19 twist. Evidently he's had exceptional results with that twist in other rifles shooting both BH and smokeless.
I've had limited range time because of other priorities, but what I realize so far is, this rifle will shoot!

So let me guess the wife said new truck or muzzleloder, right?:D
I will admit I'm a bit envious as I own two Knight Elites, a 209x50 and one Smokeless 10ML-II.

So let me guess the wife said new truck or muzzleloder, right?:D
I will admit I'm a bit envious as I own two Knight Elites, a 209x50 and one Smokeless 10ML-II.

LOL...………..

No new truck but...….. she wrote a check out for the Polaris Slingshot and then wrote another for a Polaris XP1000 Ranger. And yes...… she's a keeper ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.