• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Dad's rifles for sale **SALE PENDING*Thanks for your replies.

MattDFW

Hello. My dad has had to go into the nursing home and can't shoot anymore, so we are looking to sell some of his rifles. All are great shooting rifles as he was an expert hunter & benchrest shooter and kept barrels in perfect condition. All his rifles shot great groups or he didn't keep them. Here are just a couple. I can send photos. Price includes shipping to gun dealer.
1. Custom made Gre Tan 20 Tactical with dies, bullets, and brass built on Remington 700 without scope (rings/bases only)= $800; with Zeiss Conquest 6.5 x 20 = $1000.
2. Sako .222 with slightly shortened barrel. $550. He had a gunsmith shorten it for easier use in a deerstand. Shoots great.
3. Sako 220 Swift with custom barrel, with dies, bullets, and brass - without scope = $700.
4. Sako 6-22-250 without scope, has small marks on stock, should have dies too - I'll check. = $600.
5. Remington 700 22 BR with Dietz fluted barrel - without scope = $500.
Thanks. I'll respond to your post or can email at [email protected]

Attachments

• Custom Gre Tan 20 Tactical 1.jpg
    Custom Gre Tan 20 Tactical 1.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Sako 222.jpg
    Sako 222.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Sako 222 shortened.jpg
    Sako 222 shortened.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Rem 700 22 BR.jpg
    Rem 700 22 BR.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Sako 220 Swift.jpg
    Sako 220 Swift.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Sako 6 22-250.jpg
    Sako 6 22-250.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 4
Re: Dad's rifles for sale

Email sent on the

#1. Custom made Gre Tan 20 Tactical with dies, bullets, and brass built on Remington 700 without scope (rings/bases only)= $800; with Zeiss Conquest 6.5 x 20 = $1000.

Re: Dad's rifles for sale

If #4 has a wood stock that is unpainted - I will take it, hard to tell which gun is which from pictures. Also, want to be next in line for #5 & #2 if other deals fall through. Also, please advise what scopes may be available and at what price ?

Thanks,
Terry

Had i known it was a option to jump passed the other guys in front of me that had already spoken for rifles and offered to buy the whole lot, I still wouldnt have, cause it's not the right thing to do, you can withdrawl my offer to buy the 22BR even though i was first. and now you say somebody wants to buy them all so thanks for my intrest, What a joke

Recent Posts