• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Found one, thanks for all the replies.

LongRangeDisciples

I'm looking to buy a Varmint rifle with a good scope, It can be in .223, .308 win, 260 Rem, 300 Win, 338 Lapua.

I'm looking to pay around $4500 for it and the scope depending on the quality of the build/scope.

Scopes should be at least $1000 on the rifle.

It also should have at least a 20 inch barrel for the 223, and 23 for the 308 on up

I know my prices, I hope you do also.

Re: $4500 to spend on Varmint rifle/scope set up

I've considered selling my Gre-Tan built 300WM. McM stock, Jewell HVR, Krieger barrel and Vais brake. Full accuracy package. I live in shotgun zone and don't use it as much as I had thought.

Scope is NF 5.5-22x50.

Sub-shooter out to 1K.

Price is below your range.

Group pictured was me developing a 168 VLD load at 400 yards. The 5th round was a flier due to me. The other four was slightly over one inch.

Shot three inch groups at 500 yards with the 180TTSX in less than ideal conditions

Attachments

• FarmWM.jpg
    FarmWM.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 11
  • NFscoperings.jpg
    NFscoperings.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 22
  • cluster400.jpg
    cluster400.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 11

i've considered selling my gre-tan built 300wm. Mcm stock, jewell hvr, krieger barrel and vais brake. Full accuracy package. I live in shotgun zone and don't use it as much as i had thought.

Scope is nf 5.5-22x50.

Sub-shooter out to 1k.

Price is below your range.

Group pictured was me developing a 168 vld load at 400 yards. The 5th round was a flier due to me. The other four was slightly over one inch.

Shot three inch groups at 500 yards with the 180ttsx in less than ideal conditions

pm sent!

Use caution with OP.

History of attempted scams across the web.

Joe Adams, Grand Rapids MN

email:

thecoon666

Use caution with OP.

email:

thecoon666

OP wanting to buy a varmint rifle chambered in 338 Lapua made me suspicious.

I had a feeling, thanks for the heads up.

How'd you know?

EDIT: I just messaged Len the Admin, Telling him about you harassing me with no PROOF, I have all of our PM's, I have never even told you my name, and It is Certainly not Joe, My house in Minnesota is in St. Cloud, not Garand Rapids. I don't even know where that is, I don't travel all over in Minnesota.

Use caution with OP.

email:

thecoon666

What are you talking about? I never even gave you any of my information, I have all my PM's to prove it.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaliteshooter
I do reload, but that sounds kinda trouble sum, could you open it up for me if I pay you? I'm not much of a gun smith and I feel that I would mess it up haha. And how much do you want for the barreled action and the scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadevb1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaliteshooter
I'm a lefty but I shoot righty, Is there any way you would sell the rifle + everything BUT the stock, you can keep the stock.

How much would you want??
I could consider minus stock. Mcm stocks are high in demand and would sell. Do you reload? The reason I ask is the chamber is a .337 Lapua speck and wont feed factory ammunition. I have several hundred Lapua hulls for it. If you don't reload, a simple neck reamer will open her up for SAAMI spec.
A gunsmith would be required for the neck job. I know Greg-Tannel has about a one month turn around for the project. I just had a tight neck 243 opened up. If you reload, its not a problem. The lapua brass slides right in. The 337 neck is a lapua spec reamer. Lapua no longer makes the 300WM brass, but I have enough to last a long time. The brass alone could sell for $2 a pop as its highly sought after.

The 337 neck wouldn't allow factory loading, but the brass that comes with the package will not be a problem. That is one of the reasons this rig is so accurate.

I have less than 500 rounds down her and never shot hot. Barrel cleaned properly with bore guide and dewey rod.

I'm off to bed now and if you are still interested we can talk tomorrow. I'm not going to ask a mint and will be reasonable. This rifle is a shooter

Thanks-

Wade

Have a Christensen Custom 22 250 with less than 50 rounds down the tube, that you can have for less than your budget.

Sorry I found a set up that I am buying, Its a Savage FCP 300 Win mag with a Nightforce
please hold it till I get home from vacation
sorry forgot to tell you -I bought a rem338
Id be real careful dealing with OP
where I come from -a man is only as good as his word

Funny, he told me he lived in Phoenix & wanted to buy my McMillan Rifle with gold!!!

Never followed up on emails/PM's!!!!!

He ask me to drive to Phoenix with $20k worth of guns, spotting scopes, binocs, etc & meet him for trade in gold!!!! I was weary when he never even ask what models of stuff I had was, never ask for pics, details, or anything!!!!!

Then the day we were going to meet, I get an email from him asking when/where we would meet!! Still offered to drive & meet him, NO RESPONSE to this day!!!

He would never provide any information, phone numbers, name, or anything!!!

SCAMMER!!!!! I do have the communication to prove it!!!!!!!