• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CZ550 American 243 Winchester

Joe270

Up for sale. Beautiful rifle that shoots good. Stock has some bruises, dam near perfect other than that. I'm going suppressed so I don't want to butcher this rifle and have it threaded. 24" barrel. Long action. DBM. 1050$ shipped with Leupold rings. Scope not included. Willing to trade for threaded fast twist 6mm creedmoor.

F886FCB6-90A0-4463-BC04-6BF927C55E18.jpeg5A1FEF29-F561-40AE-A534-E23A3B15B8A4.jpeg65E87CC7-D23D-47A6-8CA4-965BD438761D.jpeg

Appears that it has been disabled. This has sparked my interest and will dig into further. The 550 trigger has multiple adjustments but I need to find a manual or guide to learn more about it. I have a cz527 with a set trigger and it works well.

Is there a small set screw in the middle of the bottom of the trigger housing just in front of the trigger. That's the screw that adjusts the set trigger. It can be screwed in Or out far enough to disable it, not sure which at the moment. If the screw is there its a set trigger assembly.

I just pulled my CZ out of the safe, the trigger on your rifle isn't the standard trigger on a 550. Its more curved than a CZ,s. Looks like a after market. Whoever owned it before you didn't know how to adjust it. It's one of the best triggers made.

SET TRIGGER WORKS. Adjusted everything. Nice hunting weight pull not set. Hair trigger when the the SET is activated.

Gun weighs 9lb 8 ounces with a 4.5-14 Leupold on it.