• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CZ550 458 Lott

backyardsniper

I have went all in with the 460 Weatherby so I am going to sell my 458. It is currently at Matrix gunsmithing. I had them do thier level 1 upgrade. Clean up feeding issues, replace trigger shoe with thier proprietary trigger shoe and adjust trigger to approx 3.5lb and remove the set trigger option. Install Winchester 3 position safety. Fill bolt handle and bend bolt knob.

I received the rifle back from them and there was a few issues I was not completely satisfied with and I sent it back for them to touch it up.

Amount of force that it took to rotate the rear of the bolt after the 3 position safety was installed. Trigger had a bit pull than I wanted. Feeding still needed a little touching up. They are finishing it up now and it should be ready to ship in a week or two. If interested PM me and we can talk on the phone and I will answer any questions. No need for the to send it to me then me ship it to someone. It has a NECG aperture sight installed and I have the rear sight here at home I can mail to the buyer.

$1800. First I'll take it gets it.
I don't have any pics handy but I'm sure I can get Jerry at Matrix to take some if need be.