CZ Model 03 (MRC) 300 WSM

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by browning442, May 17, 2018.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. browning442

browning442 Well-Known Member

Up for grabs is a CZ Model 03 (Made by Montana Rifle Co for CZ) in 300 WSM. I took it on trade, stock has a few small dings but overall the rifle is in excellent shape. Stainless barrel and action, this is one of the smoother actions I have felt. Cannot speak to accuracy, as I haven't had it to the range yet. Selling because I already have a 300 win mag and in the process of building a 280 AI. Will sell with quite a few loaded rounds of Barnes 168 LRX that i received with it on trade. Have to count the loaded rounds tonight.

Stock has beautiful CZ / MRC wood, trigger is nice and crisp, probably in the 2.5-3lb range for pull. The action is basically a super smooth winchester CRF. This is a LOT of rifle for the money.

$580 shipped OBO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. browning442

SPF

3. Havingfun

Havingfun Well-Known Member

"Seconds" - if for some reason the first taker decides to back out for some reason. You know: wife finds out, something else comes along, etc. LOL

4. Ksduckhntr

Ksduckhntr Well-Known Member

I will also take it if it stops to me.

5. jwbronco

jwbronco Member

What a steal of a deal, put me on the list too

6. browning442

man i must have been too low

7. Havingfun

Havingfun Well-Known Member

Actually, the price is about right having done some research. Mixed reviews on this particular model but it sure is a handsome example. If you got what you wanted for it; then it was the right price.

8. browning442

Yeah no that was sarcasm lol. I got a good deal on it taking it on trade, don't need it, so passing along the deal to someone who will appreciate it and use it.

It is a very handsome example - the figure on the stock, and throw in a nice trigger alone and stainless action/barrel, smooth CRF action, these things were solid, statistically, for the money.