• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CZ Model 03 (MRC) 300 WSM

browning442

Up for grabs is a CZ Model 03 (Made by Montana Rifle Co for CZ) in 300 WSM. I took it on trade, stock has a few small dings but overall the rifle is in excellent shape. Stainless barrel and action, this is one of the smoother actions I have felt. Cannot speak to accuracy, as I haven't had it to the range yet. Selling because I already have a 300 win mag and in the process of building a 280 AI. Will sell with quite a few loaded rounds of Barnes 168 LRX that i received with it on trade. Have to count the loaded rounds tonight.

Stock has beautiful CZ / MRC wood, trigger is nice and crisp, probably in the 2.5-3lb range for pull. The action is basically a super smooth winchester CRF. This is a LOT of rifle for the money.

$580 shipped OBO

2228.jpg

2229.jpg

"Seconds" - if for some reason the first taker decides to back out for some reason. You know: wife finds out, something else comes along, etc. LOL

Actually, the price is about right having done some research. Mixed reviews on this particular model but it sure is a handsome example. If you got what you wanted for it; then it was the right price.

Yeah no that was sarcasm lol. I got a good deal on it taking it on trade, don't need it, so passing along the deal to someone who will appreciate it and use it.

It is a very handsome example - the figure on the stock, and throw in a nice trigger alone and stainless action/barrel, smooth CRF action, these things were solid, statistically, for the money.