• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CZ Dan Wesson Valor V-Bob, .45 ACP

Dalebow

NIB, never loaded,Never fired, bought 2012 $1800 new. $1100 shipped CONUS

With over 75 years of experience in the design and manufacture of small arms, CZUB is today regarded as one of the small arms leader of the world.
State-of-the-art technology, CNC machining centers and skilled personnel are the guarantees of the highest standards of quality.
The common features for all CZ handguns include hammer forged barrels, tight tolerances and great ergonomics.
Product Description
We've been listening to our customers again and this gun is the realization of all of their desires in a Commander sized, defensive style 1911. This gun has everything you need and nothing you don't.

The Valor is a base alum frame/stainless slide 1911 with our matte black "Duty" finish. This finish is a ceramic base coating that has set the standard for all coating tests. No polymer based coating can compare.

Other features include forged frame with 25 LPI checkering and undercut trigger guard, adjustable defensive night sites, and Slim line VZ grips as well as all the other premium small parts you have come to expect from Dan Wesson.

Ammunition
.45 AUTO
Magazine Capacity
Dimensions
Weight
1.880 lbs
Overall Length
8.000 in
Barrel Length
4.25 in
Height
5.000 in
Width
1.450 in
Features
Frame
Forged Alum
Grip
Slim Line G10
Barrel
Match
Trigger Mech.
SA
Sights
Heinie Ledge Straight Eight Night Sights
Safety
Manual thumb safety, Grip safety

I sent a PM to you . I'll take the gun if available and I can get some pictures. Thanks.

Bryan

spf, but I have not seen the MO yet, should be here tomorrow at the latest, if I dont receive I will post it back up and get pics to all who asked.

Sent a pm as well Sunday afternoon. This price hope you got them. LOL. I will take it.