CZ 550 Ultimate Hunting Rifle

The CZ .300winmag has been out some time at least two years, from memory it is based on the medium action. Without giving the trade price away the retail over here is approx £500 to £600 in walnut. Naff triggers the first point of call for modifying to something useable. Cheap accurate guns.

I had a look at the CZ 750 S1M1 the other day, seems to be a similar rifle in a tactical guise but in .308.
price tag was 1900+ euro.
as much as i like CZ's. the thing was over priced and i'm retailing better semi custom rifles for around the same figure.
The CZ 550 kevlar is a better option and it would be a better bet to buy a 550 action and have it customised, youd end up with a better rifle for about the same money,
Pete

Howdy Gents! Guess I am the new kid on the block and just wanted to say I sure like what I see on this board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I agree that the CZ is a nice looking hunting rifle but if I were going to spend the 2K or above I would be looking real hard at getting a sure thing from a custom gunmaker with a good reputation for long range shooting rifles.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.