• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CZ 527 Actions

Out Back

I purchased in the last month two new CZ 527's one in the 17 Remington and one in the .221 FB. Both rifles are in the just starting out Load development and both are shooting groups at .6 and under ..........the 17 Remington shot a .481 group today with Factory ammunition.

I was under the impression that .5 groups was what you get with Custom built rifles not Factory Production ones.

MY CZ 527 in the 17 Hornet is shooting 5 shots @ at .390 and .4's with 12.8gr of CFE BLK and the Nosler 20gr Hollow Point....................

What with these rifles that can get this kind of accuracy..............I've never had a CZ 550 but would guess that they would shoot this well also...............

??

CZ is the largest manufacturer of small arms in the world, their quality in my eyes is second to none. I got started with them with their rimfires, 452, 453, and 455, in 22 and 22 mag then purchased a 527 in .223 and .17 hornet all stellar shooters. Own 2 550's in 308 one wood and one synthetic both of them follow the same tradition. I've yet to own a CZ that won't shoot lights out just wish they were made in the states.

That's my impressions. When I purchased the one I have in the 17 Hornet the salesman tried to talk me into a Cooper, told me I could expect .5 groups.. Wow, $1600 more than the CZ. I showed him a 5 shot group last week, that went .390 12.8gr of CFE BLK and the 20gr Nosler Hollow Point 1.700 COAL And asked if the Cooper would give me $1600 worth of better accuracy. He just smiled ........................What else could he do.

The other issue I really like about the CZ's is their Trigger is excellent. Anyone can adjust the Trigger to what ever they like. I adjusted the trigger on my 17 Remington last night, wow. 2lbs No creep Felt like the Jewell Trigger on my 700
Caliber selection is kind of limited with the 550's, would love to see them build a 550 with the Manners Stock in the 6.5 Creedmoor.

I see that they are chambering the 6.5 Grendel in the 527 now that would make a nice Deer rifle for my wife.

Are you selling CZ 527 actions?
If not, why did you post this in the classified section?