• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CZ 527 - 221 Fireball Rifle

rcol317

I have for sale a very nice looks like new CZ 527 chambered in the hard to find 221 Fireball. This rifle has been shot very little and doesn't have any wear whatsoever. I bought it several years ago for my grandson and he has no interest in shooting so I no longer need to keep it in the safe. Will sell for $695 plus shipping to your FFL. Includes the rings but does not include the scope. Posted on other sites. Thanks for looking, Rick
221 FB #1.jpg
2[/ATTACH]
221 FB #3.jpg

Attachments

• 221 FB #2.jpg
    221 FB #2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 23
I have for sale a very nice looks like new CZ 527 chambered in the hard to find 221 Fireball. This rifle has been shot very little and doesn't have any wear whatsoever. I bought it several years ago for my grandson and he has no interest in shooting so I no longer need to keep it in the safe. Will sell for $695 plus shipping to your FFL. Includes the rings but does not include the scope. Posted on other sites. Thanks for looking, RickView attachment 880922[/ATTACH] View attachment 88094
I have for sale a very nice looks like new CZ 527 chambered in the hard to find 221 Fireball. This rifle has been shot very little and doesn't have any wear whatsoever. I bought it several years ago for my grandson and he has no interest in shooting so I no longer need to keep it in the safe. Will sell for $695 plus shipping to your FFL. Includes the rings but does not include the scope. Posted on other sites. Thanks for looking, RickView attachment 880922[/ATTACH] View attachment 88094
Am very interested in you CZ. Is it still available? Thx