CVA Optima Pro trigger diagram

newbeestl

Apparently you're not supposed to take the trigger out of the gun when you clean it. Anyone have a diagram or anything that would help re-assemble it?

TKSqrd

I know this is later than your original post but, I bought a used Optima Pro and did the same thing. I have spent days looking for schematics for the trigger and have little luck and seeing that most forums complaining that CVA would not help. Now that BPI has taken over it seems thing are going better. I emailed BPI customer service and they responded quickly with a schematic, which I have attached here. Hope this helps and thanks to Jason at BPI Customer Service.

Attachments

Daisy Cutter

That is very helpful. Thanks! How do you get the pins out? Do you just pound on them with a punch? They seem very tight. Thanks, Steve

fabfuzz58

thanks for puting the diagram up. I would never have goten this back together with out it i used the paint brush handles mentchened earlyer in the thread. still took some time to get it together but would of taken for ever trying to figure out where the springs went.

theearl1

I know this is later than your original post but, I bought a used Optima Pro and did the same thing. I have spent days looking for schematics for the trigger and have little luck and seeing that most forums complaining that CVA would not help. Now that BPI has taken over it seems thing are going better. I emailed BPI customer service and they responded quickly with a schematic, which I have attached here. Hope this helps and thanks to Jason at BPI Customer Service.
anyone know the email or phone # to bpi ,for cva optima elite trigger assembly,or what does bpi stand for

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce