Cutting edge bullets 7rem 300 weatherby mag

coyhtr

How's it going. Was wondering if anyone has loaded cutting edge bullets in there 7rem mag and 300 weatherby mag. Unfortunately I live in California where we have to use lead free projectiles. The Barnes work good just looking for something with higher bc's for long range hunting. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

How's it going. Was wondering if anyone has loaded cutting edge bullets in there 7rem mag and 300 weatherby mag. Unfortunately I live in California where we have to use lead free projectiles. The Barnes work good just looking for something with higher bc's for long range hunting. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

I've shot the 155 MTH's and 135 Raptors in my 7 rem mag. shot one deer with the raptors...close range neck shot, so bullet performance is still unknown for a heart/lung placement. The MTH's were more accurate in my rifle. CEB has some good videos and testimonials. Shot some Hammer Bullets this year, but didn't get to kill anything with them. Very accurate and real easy load development. I hope these work well on game because they were just easy to load and shot so well. I will keep using the Hammers in my Kalifornia Kommie gun.

-Mike

...just when you thought Kalifornia couldn't get any better...they tell me that the Obummers might move here...the Arizona desert looks better all the time!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.