• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Springfield / Fusion for Glass

goose316

I have a Springfield Defender slide and barrel fitted to a Fusion arms frame. The upper half was built by the springfield custom shop in the late 80's or early 90's. I had the slide and barrel assembly and sent it to Fusion to be fitted to a carbon frame with chainlink front strap treatment. I used all the best parts from there.
Springfield Defender slide/barrel
Fusion Arms Frame with Chainlink front strap
Fusion grip safety
Fusion safety
Ed Brown chainlink mainspring housing
Ed Brown pins
Ed Brown slide stop
Ed Brown allen head grip screws
Wilson Combat Hammer
Wilson Combat Sear
STI Disconnect
Wolf springs
Greider medium solid trigger
Mil-tac black/gray TFB grips
I am sure I am forgetting something. I have the receipts from Fusion for the frame and small parts fitting. I have only fired one box of bullets throught it since getting it back. The only thing left to do is the final finish. I was going to do a hard chrome frame and blued slide. I have a little over $1600 in it. I need $1200 out of it or may trade for Glass.
DSC_0699.jpg

DSC_0702.jpg

DSC_0710.jpg

DSC_0659.jpg

DSC_1289.jpg

Thanks but I have to decline. I am really looking for something in the range of 15-24 as the upper magnification. It's going on a 243 I just got done with. Thanks for the offer though.