• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Rifle Trajectory Table aka Ballistic Drop Chart

TRAC

A good friend of mine have some financial problems , is pretty much stuck with his 12 hours/day job unable to get second one so he started to sell his skills on Fiverr .
He is a very skilled marksman passionate in ballistics , first i heard about things like ballistics,bullet drop , ballistic coefficient quick load or sierra infinity years ago from him at one of his birthdays .

In short words he will build you a custom drop chart for 5 $ and how i know him the value you will receive will be much over 5 $ .

I paste bellow his service description and a link to Fiverr :
Custom Trajectory Card also known as Trajectory Table or Bullet Drop Chart , Ballistic Chart or Range Card for 5 $

I will calculate a custom Trajectory Card also known as Trajectory Table or Bullet Drop Chart , Ballistic Chart or Range Card from your bullet characteristics , velocity, firearm and atmospheric parameters.

A must for all levels of shooters, these cards were designed in order to meet the needs of hunters and professional marksmen, as well as, long range competitive shooters. Designed for use from 25 yards to 1000 yards in 25 yard increments with a 100 yard/meters zero. These cards were calculated for a standard mid-temperature range and the format provides data in inches, mils, .25 MOA (Clicks) and full MOA/MIL for both elevation and wind deflection but also TOF-time of flight .

Features summary :
Horizontal trajectory to 1000 yards/meters
Scope clicks (come-ups) for changing zero if desired
Wind deflection at 10 mph (adaptable to other speeds)
Moving target leads

He will need the following information to build this table for you :

I need the following information :
Caliber - eg. .308 or just specify the cartridge
Bullet Weight-confirm weight units grains or grams
Ballistic Coefficient-Please specify ballistic coefficient
Muzzle Velocity- value in fps or m/s
Sight Height-The height of scope above from the centerline of the barrel in inch or centimeters
Average altitude where you use this load (or specify city /state/country)
Moving target speed in feet per second or meters per second

Custom Trajectory Card also known as Trajectory Table or Bullet Drop Chart , Ballistic Chart or Range Card for 5 $

If this is against forum rules I apologize in advance and I kindly ask one of admins to remove my post .

Thank you .

Recent Posts