• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Rem 700 - Longrange hunter - 7WSM

smalljawbasser

I once had dreams of chasing Mule Deer and Elk all over the West with this rifle. I have two small boys, and I live in East Tennessee, so it's just not getting used.

B series Remington 700 Long Action trued and lugs lapped, Benchmark Hill Country contour barrel, Wyatt's DBM, Jewell Hunter trigger w/safety & bolt release, muzzle brake, Kampfeld fluted bolt and Hunter bolt knob, ground .250" lug, Sako extractor, Graphite cerakote. Rifle weighs 7lbs 9.25ozs as pictured. Magazine system holds 2 rounds, and feeds and functions perfectly.

Barrel is 9 twist, 26.5" to the end of the brake, and .625" at the muzzle. At one time there was a thread protector, but I cannot get the brake off, and I'm not sure I can find it.

Mcmillan Game Scout, 14" LOP, pillars, 3 stainless studs, 1" decelerator, molded in Campfire camo.

The rifle was smithed by Benchmark (action and barrel) and Kampfeld (fluted bolt, extractor and bolt knob).

Condition: The rifle had been fired 104 times. I have fired it an additional 46 times, for a total of 150. There is some very minor handling marks on the metal, the stock is as-new even though there appears to be some marks in the picture, there is not. The stock has not been bedded, I ordered it from Mcmillan and have not hunted it or done anything other than screw the action in it.

Accuracy: This rifle is a hammer. It is a legit .5 MOA rifle. I have 2 loads to share, an H1000 180VLD that averages 2950fps and a 162Amax/RL22 that chrono's 3025. Neither load shows any sign of pressure, and I stopped load development without ever finding max pressure. It is boring to ring steel at 600 with the 180 load, and I've shot several .3 - .5 100yd groups from the bench. I do not know what the trigger weight is, but it is typical Jewell, and I would guess 2lbs. I do have a trigger pull scale and can measure if necessary.

Extras: Hornady 2 die set, 50pcs new Win brass, 50 pcs 1x fired win brass. I have 300+ more pcs 4x fired brass NOT fired in this rifle available for extra $$$ if the buyer is interested.

Sale Terms: $1795 including brass, dies, and insured shipping. I would LOVE to keep this stock, and would take $1295 for the barreled action, dies and brass. I would also keep the Jewell and sell barreled action, dies, and brass for $1095. $895 for the barreled action, no trigger, BM, no brass or dies. I know that's confusing, I'm just trying to offer sellers options if they need to save a little cash, or have parts of their own. Just PM me and we can discuss purchase options.

I accept any form of payment a buyer wants to use. Paypal percentage to be paid buy buyer. Must ship to FFL from individual, and may ship with action removed from stock at my discretion. Ad will be cross-listed on multiple sites, and the first "I'll take it" will be determined by timestamp on whichever site it's posted or PM'd to me.

I have high-res copies of the pics if anybody wants them via email.

web.jpg

web1.jpg

web2.jpg

web3.jpg

web4.jpg

web5.jpg

web6.jpg

web7.jpg