• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom Rem 700 / 6.5-06

antleredacres

Custom Rem 700 chambered in 6.5-06. Rem 700 action, great after market trigger(unknown mfg) that is crisp at 2.5 lbs., 26" custom barrel (unknown mfg), bore is bright and shiny, note* caliber designation was not engraved on barrel, factory BDL bottom metal. HS Precision stock with standard 13.5" LOP, bedded for a free floated barrel. Please note: I have not shot this rifle. I acquired it a couple weeks ago from a member on 24HR Campfire. Refer to the pic of his response on the CF when I inquired how the rifle shot. This is a real nice set-up in very good condition. Sooo, the question is why are you selling it so quick. Reason: I just purchased a custom 28 Nosler from a member of LRH so I'm raising some cash to alleviate that purchase. Included is everything I received including EGW rail, as new RCBS dies, and 43 once-fired brass which I sized and polished. I got a great deal and I'm passing that deal on to the new owner. $750 + $25 shipping. Certified funds or Paypal + 3% if you'd like. Must go through a FFL. Thanks for viewing my auction!!!!! 000_3337.jpg 000_3338.jpg 000_3344.jpg 000_3339.jpg 000_3341.jpg 000_3342.jpg 000_3343.jpg

Custom Rem 700 chambered in 6.5-06. Rem 700 action, great after market trigger(unknown mfg) that is crisp at 2.5 lbs., 26" custom barrel (unknown mfg), bore is bright and shiny, note* caliber designation was not engraved on barrel, factory BDL bottom metal. HS Precision stock with standard 13.5" LOP, bedded for a free floated barrel. Please note: I have not shot this rifle. I acquired it a couple weeks ago from a member on 24HR Campfire. Refer to the pic of his response on the CF when I inquired how the rifle shot. This is a real nice set-up in very good condition. Sooo, the question is why are you selling it so quick. Reason: I just purchased a custom 28 Nosler from a member of LRH so I'm raising some cash to alleviate that purchase. Included is everything I received including EGW rail, as new RCBS dies, and 43 once-fired brass which I sized and polished. I got a great deal and I'm passing that deal on to the new owner. $750 + $25 shipping. Certified funds or Paypal + 3% if you'd like. Must go through a FFL. Thanks for viewing my auction!!!!!View attachment 90084 View attachment 90085 View attachment 90086 View attachment 90087 View attachment 90088 View attachment 90089 View attachment 90090
Sorry: I forgot to remove the listing. Actually I decided to keep it and have it in the hands of Karl Kampfeld for a makeover, Flutting/Cerakote. Who knows I may relist it after getting it back if something else catches my eye in it's absence. You know how that goes. Would you like me to keep you in mind should I decide to pass it on?

Recent Posts