• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom Deviant 257 Weatherby

Zhomeguy

Made mention of this build previously, several inquired, figured it would be mid summer till I got it finished.
Deviant Hunter Nitride, Proof 1-7.5 26" with custom WTO brake, Manners LRH Tommy Bahama with M5 insert, Hawkins Precision M5 BDL bottom metal, Calvin Elite Timney. 7lbs 12oz, set up to run the Berger's. 5000$ shipped to your FFL
Built n chambered by West Texas Ordnance.
Not yet even fired. New as can be…
IMG_3007.jpeg
IMG_3008.jpeg
IMG_3009.jpeg
IMG_3010.jpeg
IMG_3011.jpeg

i hate your posts, i seriously want em all! that is a great looking rifle, someone please get this thing off of here. glws

I have another thats fall'n out of listing. Another tweaked out 700, with a custom turned Douglas barrel. Anyone can PM me, its really a more long range rig, like at 8 1/2 lbs. Cut with a custom BlackJack reamer for 131's, n the Bergers..And to be a little snide, if you have to ask how much then you cannot afford it….LOL, but its a little less than the Deviant, but not much…
IMG_9969.jpeg
IMG_9970.jpeg
IMG_9971.jpeg
IMG_9972.jpeg
IMG_9967.jpeg

TTT, and if you look closely there are actually two rifles listed in this posting! More goodies to choose from, LOL

Last edited:

Recent Posts