• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom built LRI 6.5 Creedmoor w/ Vortex Razor Gen II

mboswell17

I have a custom built by LongRifles, Inc. 6.5 Creedmoor. This is one sweet shooting rifle but unfortunately if has to go to fund another project.

- Remington 700 Blurprinted Action
- 416 SS Bar Stock Machined Heavy Tactical Recoil Lug
- Threaded bolt handle with LRI tactical knob
- Helix Fluted bolt
- Timney 517 flat shoe trigger tuned to 2.5lbs
- 8-40 screws for scope rail
- Bartlein 1:8 ROT 5R 22" Heavy Palma Contour Barrel with 5/8-24 threaded muzzle that is sporting a Area 419 Hellfire muzzle break
- Also comes with the thread protector that has a 11* Target Crown
- Cerakoted Sniper Grey

- Professionally bedded into a Mcmillan A5 adjustable stock with PTG DBM and PTG from bipod mount
- 1 AI 10 round mag
- 2 AI 5 round mags
- Nightforce 20moa picatinny scope rail

- Vortex Razor Gen II 4.7-27x56mm EBR-1C MRAD scope (Have original box and all paperwork/tools on scope)
- 6 screw set of Nighforce Ultralight Rings
- Throw lever
- 34mm Vortex Bubble Level
- Vortex Defender flip caps

This gun has a documented 213 rounds through it and went through the recommended barrel break in process. I hate to sell this gun but it has to go so I can fund another rifle build. This gun shoots easy sub .5 moa with some of the best groups around .3 MOA

*Atlas Bipod is not included*

Asking $5,500 for the entire set up Shipped TYD

Will sell the rifle seperate of the scope but will not sell the scope until the rifle sells

$3,500 For just the rifle w/o scope and rings
$2,200 for just the scope, rings, bubble level and flip covers

Open to all reasonable offers

Will meet within a hour and a half of DFW (or I am in Austin very often) or am willing to ship to FFL (FFL must accept shipping from non FFL)

For fastest response please text me at 512-799-7796. I also have additional pics of the gun, pics of targets showing sub .5 MOA and video's showing how this gun shoots like a dream with almost no recoil

IMG_3262.jpg IMG_3264.jpg IMG_3265.jpg IMG_3266.jpg IMG_3267.jpg IMG_3268.jpg IMG_3269.jpg IMG_3270.jpg IMG_3271.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts