Custom build 7 WSM rifle with nightforce

onpoint

LRH Team Member
I am posting this one for a buddy. If you have any questions please email him.

I have a custom 7wsm up for sale it's built on a trued Remington 700 action, has 26" 9 twist beanland chambered bartlein barrel threaded with brake, bedded to an h&s stock with bdl bottom metal and has a timney Calvin elite trigger set just under 1 pound! Bolt has m16 extractor and is fluted to match the barrel and has black grenade tac knob as well! Shoots the 180 Berger into a nice clover leaf right at 3000 fps has right at 100 rds threw it Will come with around 100 pieces of brass and dies and set of talley 20 moa light weight rings with the nxs 3.5-15X50MM with npr1 reticle. I will take $3000 shipped for whole package. I will sell the rifle with rings and loading stuff for $1750 Shipped and the scope for $1350 Shipped. Price is firm. Email Bobby at [email protected] 5.jpg Bobby.jpg 3.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:

onpoint

LRH Team Member
Nightforce scope is SOLD

Rifle with rings and loading stuff REDUCED to $1650 shipped

onpoint

LRH Team Member
Still for sale. REDUCED to $1550. Might take trade for a LNIB Swarovski X5 scope

Last edited:

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce