• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom AR-10 (308)

Biebs

This is an AR-10 I had made a couple years ago, but since I don't use it, I guess it can go. It's a DPMS Panther with a PRS adjustable stock
and furniture in FDE. I added a riser for proper scope positioning in 1" Warne Maxima rings. It has a horizontally ported brake (no dust blow-up) and 4 sections of Picatinny rail in front to add lights, lasers, etc. Sling mounts were also added. It will come with 5 magazines; 3 5-round steel and 2 Hexmag poly 10-rounders, so it should be legal in most all states. Scope available but not included. (Leupold 1.75-6x32E).

$1,395 Rifle
250 Scope (with rifle)
25 Shipping

What is the length of the barrel? Type barrel? Twist, and make.

What is the trigger brand/model?

I assume 20 round mags will fit or can be had?

Barrel is a 16" plus 3" brake, 1 in 10" twist. Not sure on the trigger, but it's fairly light. 20 round mags are available, but we can't have them here in NJ. I've even seen 50 round drum magazines for AR-10 rifles.

All interesting but Im wanting an AR10 in .308 w 24 inch bbl.....hard to find I know.....

No I dont need a 50 round mag.....20 will do just fine.

I just dont wanna be restricted to 5 or 10....

OK, hey, by the way, the barrel is 18", not 16 on this one.

Last edited:
I have some assorted 308 ammunition I could work into the deal. Testing loads to see what it likes.