• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 7wsm Built on a Surgeon 591

Surgeon591

I have a 7wsm built on a surgeon 591 action, jewll trigger,badger M4 bottom metal,Manners T2 stock fully bedded.Broughton 5c 5.75 barrel,holland brake. Load development done by ricky allen of ultimant ammunition. Rifle includes 50 loaded rounds and 100 of rickys fully prepped brass and forester and redding dies. This gun will shoot well under 1/2 moa. The gun only has 200 rounds down the barrel. I will let every thing go for 3000.00 let me know if you are interested and i will get you pictures.
Thank you..gun)

I have a Huskemaw scope all set up for this rifle out to 1000 yards with nightforce lightweight titanium rings that i will let go with it for another 1000.00

Last edited:
I would like to post pictures but until I figure out how send me a private message with your email and I will sen you some pics...sorry

7mm5.jpg

7mm4.jpg

7mm3.jpg

7mm2.jpg

7mm1.jpg

I also have 1000 berger 180 VLD hunting bullets I can add to the deal for alittle more.