• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED custom 7mm ultra

dc3483

I have a 7mm ultra built by Jerry siminson,remington action trued,bolt fluted and fluted barrel stainless lilja 28-3/8 with vias brake bead blasted, HS camo stock bedded. reworked factory trigger with badger 20 moa base . pics coming soon $1100 shipped first ill take it gets it . reason for selling funding other projects . this is a steal thanks

i would like to see some pics if it is easier to email them you can send them to [email protected]. I would also like to know how it shot and what kind of velocity your were getting with your accuracy load.

Thanks
Nathan

The vias brake was just added ,the gun shot under half with 160 accubonds and 96 grains of retumbo at 3460 I have not shot it less than 10 times since the brake was added, the brake alone was $250 ,I make no accuracy guaranties as to many factors are involved ,then gun has less than 100 rounds through it . thanks

I have a 7mm ultra built by Jerry siminson,remington action trued,bolt fluted and fluted barrel stainless lilja 28-3/8 with vias brake bead blasted, HS camo stock bedded. reworked factory trigger with badger 20 moa base . pics coming soon $1100 shipped first ill take it gets it . reason for selling funding other projects . this is a steal thanks

28 3/8" is that the total barrel length counting the brake or is that usable barrel