• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 700 in 6.5-284 *Price Drop $1800*

Smokepoles

I have a nice custom 700 in 6.5-284 for sale or trade. Barreled action built by Dan coffin in Victor, MT.
$1800 shipped to ffl for rifle only. *Bipod, scope and mount not included in price.*
I have multiple new scopes and mounts as well as dies and brass that a deal could be made on if desired. As of right now rifle is being sold as it sits, bare without scope base or rings.
Would consider trades for other hunting rifles, nothing too heavy. Please pm any offers or trades.
Components are-
Trued ss 700 la
26" ss #3 lilja 8 twist turned down a bit towards muzzle
Timney trigger
Bolt fluted and skeletonized by kampfeld
Grovtec flush cups left side, rear stud removed and filled.
Factory ss bdl floorplate.
All metal professionally cerakoted graphite black (minus front section of bolt)
Mcmillan game scout, standard fill, bedded and duracoated.

Round count around 200, shoots 140vldh right at 2900 fps. Shoots pretty consistently in the .5-.7 moa range with this load and me behind the wheel. Havent tried many other loads but id did shoot 130 accubonds very well too. Target shown was shot today, groups get tighter when you don't jerk the rifle.. If photobucket decides to work today there's some more pictures at this link, if not I can send them.
700 65284 by welcometoryanland | Photobucket

Attachments

• IMG_6285.jpg
    IMG_6285.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_6281.jpg
    IMG_6281.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Around 204 rounds now.. the bottom left was cold and cleaned bore shot. Might be 205 if a pig steps out before dark.

Attachments

• IMG_6332.JPG
    IMG_6332.JPG
    599.1 KB · Views: 58

Recent Posts