• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 700 257 Wby

I really like this cartridge! Full blown customized 700 receiver, trued, extractor, Hollands handle which entire bolt assembly was parkerized, fluted, etc etc. Bolt work and fluting done by LRI. All the fluting shown is square cut! Receiver body and barrel charcoal crakote. Douglas fluted custom turned air gauged premium match 1-7.5 twist. Sendero contour, 26" Manners EH1A View attachment 412378 I have a Defiance build with a 26" 1-7.5 twist Proof Carbon barrel I'm finishing that's going to be lighter but obviously a bit more $$ Defiance LA Hunter Mag receiver, and a Manners LRH stock and a Calvin Elite, I'm guessing she'll be smidge over 8lbs
View attachment 412376View attachment 412377
Any pictures of that one?

Well if I can get you to buy the new one, I'll keep this one! But I'mm seriously collecting parts for a 25/7PRC now..Custom Gun Coatings is painting me a Flectarn 5 color (Black, Dark Gray, Lt Gray, Moss Green, and Magpul Green)...she's gonna be pruddy!

Hey Z-man, good to hear from you. I have busy, with mom, and pepper, my border collie. My mom passed away March 23rd, cause of death
senile dementia. Then pepper, b.collie passed the following week, on a Thursday afternoon, in my arms, wow Z-man, this is tuff., Buck, in n.c.
Send a picture of what the colors are going to look like

Hey Z-man, good to hear from you. I have busy, with mom, and pepper, my border collie. My mom passed away March 23rd, cause of death
senile dementia. Then pepper, b.collie passed the following week, on a Thursday afternoon, in my arms, wow Z-man, this is tuff., Buck, in n.c.
So sorry the about your mom passing away and then Perper. Has to be really tough times for you and your family. We will send prayers and hope for the best in new times.
God Bless
Len & Jill

Last edited:

Hey Buck so very sorry for your loss. I have been there know how it feels Tribb