• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 6 Creedmoor

6creedmoor- Defiance Tenacity stainless
- Proof 1/7.5 sendero lite 26" I believe.
-Trigger Tech Diamond
-Mesa altitude stock
- Hawkins hunter bottom metal&mag
- Hawkins brake (I believe)
All machine work cut by Total Precision Rifleworks
At least $3300 invested let's start at $3000 obo.
Scope can be included $800 for turnkey package. New box of brass and box of bullets to buyer. Fired pushing 30 times or so I'll have to count remaining hammer bullets in box. More pics to post later.
Ttt

-Trigger Tech Diamond
-Mesa altitude stock
Scope can be included $800 for turnkey package. New box of brass and box of bullets to buyer. Fired pushing 30 times or so I'll have to count remaining hammer bullets in box. More pics to post later.
Up top again

Update to rifle. 6 creedmoor barrel has
only 27 rounds of hammer 87 grainers down it. The action has at least 100 rounds on it as I had a 22 creedmoor barrel mounted on it. My apologies it's strange what you remember sleeping! But I will include the 22 creed barrel as well, with 50 Peterson brass and new box of 85.5 grain bergers. All you need is some primers powder and dies!! I also have M5 bottom metal if someone would rather have that instead of hunter style.
TTt

-Trigger Tech Diamond
-Mesa altitude stock
Ttt

If I keep it I'm gonna scratch it I'm contemplating attaching my thermal to it as I haven't hit a coyote with a 6 creed yet!
6 Creed with 87gr VMax does a number on the coyotes. My favorite caliber to take out after them and this gun would make an awesome rig for the thermal too, just need to sell an AR first to help fund it.