• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 6.5x47 - Big Price Drop

estes640

Just picked this up to replace my 6.5cm, but all my buddies shoot 6.5cm and convinced me to stay. So here it is up for sale. Just want what I've got into it.

I've got for sale a rifle that was originally built by SAC. It is a stiller spectre action (rebranded to ptg B17) octagonal action in an xlr evolution chassis. Chassis was bedded by SAC to the specific action. Gun was coated by Custom Gun Coatings in desert multicam. Was rebarreled a year ago into 6.5x47L with a bartlein Rem Varmint contour barrel at 26" and a threaded muzzle of 5/8"-24. Rebarreled was done by Harless Precision. Rifle now has 900 rds, but was setback at 850rds. Should EASILY have another 1500 rds to go at a minimum.

Will come one with one 5rd magpul mag and a jp muzzle brake. Brake will need a new crush washer to time. Options for trigger for additional purchase

Selling for $SPF$ shipped w/ Calvin elite 2 stage

Only trades are:

Glock 43 with night sights, light, and holster. Or a combination of that

Or 30mm unimount above 1.24" with no cant

Attachments

• IMG_2456.JPG
    IMG_2456.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_2458.JPG
    IMG_2458.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_2459.JPG
    IMG_2459.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_2460.JPG
    IMG_2460.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Bump, I've got a timney Calvin elite that could go with it for $35 with the rifle

Last edited:
Holy crap man...what a freaking steal. I wish I had the cash. **** it....