• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 338 Lapua

Rbelote

I have been more of a lurker here than a poster, but my buddy Eddybo will vouch for me.

I have a Don Geraci (Benchrest Hall of Famer) 338 lapua for sale.
Specs: Stiller Tac 338 action
Jewel Trigger
H S detachable bottom metal
Vias Break
Kreiger Palma 9 contour barrel (about like a normal 6 contour)
Robertsons Composites hunter style stock
Custom talley base and 30mm rings
Meopta 4-16 power 30mm scope

The whole rig cost me $4200. It only has 20 rounds down the tube for break in. I will let it go for $3000 shipped to your FFL or RIfle base and rings for $2800 shipped to your FFL. EMAIL FOR PICs

Last edited:
Afternoon Bump for a fine Rifle Smith.... Havent seen your rifle shoot but if Don Built it its a goodn! Don guarantees his stuff to shoot if it dont he will shoot it for you and show you how it shoots...He can not only build a good piece he can drive one as well. Somebody needs to take a look at this rifle!

Thanks for the bump Randy. Mr. Don is amazing I have seen many rifles he has build that shoot well under 1/4 MOA and I have seen many guns/targets of his that have shot measured ZEROS. He is meticulous and he is an extreme perfectionist. He is probably the best bedding and chambering guy on the planet.

Hi Rob

Thanks for the pic, would like to see more. Good lookin' rifle.

How about some specs--barrel length, twist, weight. How well does that Vias brake tame her down, we had issues with a brake like that on an Edge awhile back.

Thanks again
Phil

The barrel length is 28 inches, and the total rig is around 15 lbs. The break works really well, but you can still tell it is a magnum. I can easily handle a good shooting session with it before my shoulder gave out im sure. I put 12 rounds through it on a bench no problem. I am not sure of the twist; it is whatever kreiger and Mr. Don decided would work best. I appologize for not remembering.

Guys i picked up a new rifle from Mr Don This Morning..I Talked to him about this rifle..He said this was a very fine rifle and shoots very well and round count is accurate,Just broke in and ready to go. . So i am keeping it bumped to the top.

Hi Rob

Thanks for the pic, would like to see more. Good lookin' rifle.

How about some specs--barrel length, twist, weight. How well does that Vias brake tame her down, we had issues with a brake like that on an Edge awhile back.

Thanks again
Phil

Hi Rob

Thanks for the new pics.
I'm comparing the brake on your rifle to one I had with a Vias brake. Looking at the brake from the muzzle end are there holes in the edge of the brake.
Phil

This one does not have holes in the end, but otherwise it looks like a vias, and thats what the smith told me it was.