• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED custom 338 Edge FS

doug2080

Selling this rifle for a friend of mine. Gun was just finished less then a month ago by Crazy Mountain Customs here in Big Timber MT. Jaxon produces some amazing rifles and have had him do all the customizing to all my rifles and have never been disappointed in any of his work.

The Rifle:
-700 Stainless Action
-28inch brux barrel with quiet crown, contour is a touch heavier then a sendero
-HS precision Tactical stock

Still has remington trigger, that has been adjusted to 2.5lbs. He has a set of RCBS dies that will come with it and I believe he has some 250 and 225 accubonds he will throw in with it. I will post pics ASAP but if you would like pics via text give me your number and will send them per request. This rifle has zero rounds down the barrel so it is literally a brand new rifle. He is asking $3500 obo shipped minus your FFL fee. If you have questions about the rifle feel free to ask but my knowledge of the rifle is limited to what is posted and he works swing shifts. So if I don't get back to you right away its only because I'm waiting to get the info from him.

Thanks for looking guys

I have added pics.

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 14
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 11
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 15
Seller says he will entertain any reasonable offers...This gun should be great shooter