• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 300WSM long action Ruckus

FURMAN

Defiance Ruckus Long action GA Hunter bead blasted stainless, Christensen Arms 26" 10 twist barrel, chambered in 300WSM with a long throat. Hawkins bottom metal, Triggertech primary, threaded for a brake(none included). It is bedded into a Bell and Carlson Long-range Hunter stock( awesome stock just a little on the heavy side). Has front pic rail but still has the rear swivel stud. Right at 300 rounds. Shoots extremely well with 215s and RL26(I have checked RL26 in this rifle for temp stability and it is under .5fps/degree). Feeds perfectly from the magazine. I have included some targets from load development. The last groups it shot on paper were for zero validation on an elk hunt and it put two under .5 outside to outside at 200 yards. Velocity average is 2940fps. It weighs 8.5 lbs on my scale with no brake. This thing shoots and is ready for your scope to go hunting. Can ship as soon as next week from ME to your FFL. $2900 shipped.
yJVah14l.jpg
ZsbtdYVl.jpg
RkHueB1l.jpg
KXepFIFl.jpg
8FG638il.jpg
g2Ht4aLl.jpg
DdcbQuxl.jpg

Two at 200 yards
UpSs2zSl.jpg

Last edited:
Let's get this to a new home. I have too many projects on the way to keep it. I am not going to give it away but will entertain any reasonable offer. No trades.