• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CUSTOM 300 RUM ABS Barrel Huge Price drop!!

hitemhard

Well i am selling this rifle for a buddy who just happens to be a riflesmith at benchmark barrels. He built this custom beauty with every intention of hunting with it this year, but of all things is now looking into a cheytac.

Description of parts used

Benchmark blank countoured and abs wrapped, 300 rum, 28" 11twist, with 4 port muscle brake (very effective)
Lawton 7000 Long Action Melonited
egw HD 20 moa base
Jewell trigger set at 1.5lbs
NPI lightweight stock custom fitted and bedded for this specific barreled action
Wyatts Extended Box with remington factory BDL

This whole rifle only weighs 8lbs 8oz, yes you heard correct under 9lbs this beauty is ready to do some real long range hunting. It has only been test fired for function but i have yet to see a benchmark build that won't shoot 1/2moa or better. Load this thing up with some 210 bergers and you will be slaying critters.
Price is $2850, NOW 2500 shipped

Any questions feel free to pm or email me [email protected] i will also provide phone number of owner to serious buyers.

Bipod and shooting mat not included or for sale.

Pics of course
IMGP9869.jpg

IMGP9870.jpg

IMGP9867.jpg

IMGP9866.jpg

IMGP9871.jpg

IMGP9872.jpg

Last edited:
Re: CUSTOM 300 RUM ABS Barrel build

Will also take trg 42 338 lapua in trade.

Remember guys its or best offer so feel free to ask worst i can say is no thanks.