• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom .280 Rem

kaseyfied

Hello,

Have a good condition, great shooting rifle that needs a new home. Do not shoot it much and could use the funds elsewhere.

Build on a savage action, has manners stocm with an after market ajustable cheek piece I installed. Barrel is a pre fit criterion barrel i. .280 rem. I took my reamer and re chambered it a little longer. Has detachable mag as well. Comes with timney trigger set to 2lbs.

Shoots 100 grain noslers insane, 162 amax bullets as well, and have played with 168 bergers with great success. Package also comes with 6-25x56 millett 35mm scope, lapped rings, and bubble level.

Reloading supplies will include 100 brand new nickel brass, and assortment og bullets.

Rifle I painted to all match. Its in good shape with a little flaking. Stock was originally multicam in color.

I have over 2k into this package but price is $1350 plus shipping in hard case from Oregon. PM me or text me with questions thank you

I cant figure out how to post pictures, I have plenty of pictures upon request I am sorry.

Kasey Field