• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 270 SS

wilkup

Up for sale is my custom 270SS I had put together.
Build specs:
Fluted Brux Barrel #3 Contour 1-8" twist
Custom Walnut Richards Microfit Stock
Remington Model 7 Action that's been slabbed
Fluted PTG bolt
Wyatts Mag Box
Timney Trigger
PTG Bottom Metal
Talley LW Rings 8x40 screws
Nikon M Tactical 3-12x44
Nitrided Bolt
Cerakoted Elite Midnight
Carbon Fiber Bedded Action

Included in sale:
- Whidden Dies
- 50 Pieces fireformed ADG brass (most of them have been formed and were only fired once)

I built this rifle last year to share with my father and chase elk with, but lost him before we had the chance to use it. It just stirs up too many emotions to look at and after forming brass, has stayed in the case ever since.
I know someone else will give it a better life and use it, but I just can't bring myself to get it out.
More pics of whatever you'd like upon request.
Here's a link to my build thread: https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/270-ss-build.205251/

Attachments

• 270SS.png
    270SS.png
    555.1 KB · Views: 57
Up for sale is my custom 270SS I had put together.
Build specs:
Fluted Brux Barrel #3 Contour 1-8" twist
Custom Walnut Richards Microfit Stock
Remington Model 7 Action that's been slabbed
Fluted PTG bolt
Wyatts Mag Box
Timney Trigger
PTG Bottom Metal
Talley LW Rings 8x40 screws
Nikon M Tactical 3-12x44
Nitrided Bolt
Cerakoted Elite Midnight
Carbon Fiber Bedded Action

Included in sale:
- Whidden Dies
- 50 Pieces fireformed ADG brass (most of them have been formed and were only fired once)

I built this rifle last year to share with my father and chase elk with, but lost him before we had the chance to use it. It just stirs up too many emotions to look at and after forming brass, has stayed in the case ever since.
I know someone else will give it a better life and use it, but I just can't bring myself to get it out.
More pics of whatever you'd like upon request.
Here's a link to my build thread: https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/270-ss-build.205251/

Price?

So sorry to hear about you losing your Dad before you two got to go hunting together with your new rifle. Life can be harsh at times. Death especially so. God bless you both. (Good luck with your rifle sale. I get it. Some things just stir too many memories.)

So sorry to hear about you losing your Dad before you two got to go hunting together with your new rifle. Life can be harsh at times. Death especially so. God bless you both. (Good luck with your rifle sale. I get it. Some things just stir too many memories.)
Thanks. I try and thank God for the good Dads out there each day. The impact a Father has made on the life of his children is not fully realized until he leaves unexpectedly.

This has got to be one of the hardest things you ever had to do. You sir have my heart felt sympathy. GLWS