• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED custom 257 weatherby FS

cb4128

I have a custom 257 weatherby FS that was built by Diablo Custom Rifles. It has a new remington action that was trued and the bolt body fluted, timney 510 thin trigger, along with a shilen #4 contour barrel finished at 26". It has a mcmillan htg tex stock with edge fill (around 30 oz) and an hs precision detach bottom metal. All of the metal is cerakoted sniper grey.

I've never hunted with this rifle, just shot it at the range with different factory loadings to find something it liked. After about 65 rounds it's settled in nicely with factory Nosler Custom 110gr accubond ammo. The attached picture is the last sight in at the range a month ago - adjusted then the group above the bull is 5 rounds in a row at 100 yards. It's a sweet rig but I have too many guns that are almost identical setup to this one.

Currently has the Zeiss Conquest on it and sighted in a 100 yards - have it listed separately on here but can also include it for $550 extra.

Asking $2,250 for a gun that has never been hunted and I have already done the load testing to find out what it likes!

Need to sell, so not interested in any trades at this time. I'd prefer to keep the triad tactical stock pack as well.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_5312.JPG
    IMG_5312.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_5346.JPG
    IMG_5346.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 484
I have a custom 257 weatherby FS that was built by Diablo Custom Rifles. It has a new remington action that was trued and the bolt body fluted, timney 510 thin trigger, along with a shilen #4 contour barrel finished at 26". It has a mcmillan htg tex stock with edge fill (around 30 oz) and an hs precision detach bottom metal. All of the metal is cerakoted sniper grey.

I've never hunted with this rifle, just shot it at the range with different factory loadings to find something it liked. After about 65 rounds it's settled in nicely with factory Nosler Custom 110gr accubond ammo. The attached picture is the last sight in at the range a month ago - adjusted then the group above the bull is 5 rounds in a row at 100 yards. It's a sweet rig but I have too many guns that are almost identical setup to this one.

Currently has the Zeiss Conquest on it and sighted in a 100 yards - have it listed separately on here but can also include it for $550 extra.

Asking $2,250 for a gun that has never been hunted and I have already done the load testing to find out what it likes!

Need to sell, so not interested in any trades at this time. I'd prefer to keep the triad tactical stock pack as well.