Coyote Shotgun Sight- EO Tech or Bead?

geo4061

Is an EO Tech the way to go? Calling day and night. Thought it might help these old eyes. However, I was worried it would be a problem with running shots.

I really liked my Eotech 512...but it just crapped the bed. Not sure what I'm going to replace it with as the gun dual-purposes for turkeys. Easy enough to hit running shots...

Check out the Sight Mark sights....good quality and a lot cheaper in price! Either way I would reccomend those type of sights,they work great in helping those of Us with glasses or vision issues or those that want something quick and easy to see thru....some of those sights are even small or low enough that You can still use the open sights too!I'm thinking about putting a,smaller Sightmark Sight on my Browning Buckmark Contour 5-1/2 in barrel .22LR...I can see further away great but it's the looking thru an open sight up close that screws me up and causes issues...those open halo/red dot sights are Awesome!

Got my EO Tech in today. There is no doubt that it is a huge improvement over a bead. It makes it easy to center your pattern at 50 yards. If it isn't bothersome on running coyotes it is the way to go.

Finally got a chance to try trap shooting with the EO Tech. It took a few rounds to get the feel and get in front of the bird. After about four rounds I began breaking them with ease. Then came the doubles. The first two sets nadda. Then success. A couple of things that I noticed. It takes you a little longer to get on target. Plus you just do not break the birds you explode them!

Posting for GEO4061 ...

GEO4061_zpsmec6jyic.jpg

I got a chance to try a red dot sight. It is a huge improvement over the bead. However, the EO still takes first place honors. The sight on the EO has an intensity control. The field of view is larger and the sight is easier to pick up. The one advantage the red dot has is the two hundred dollar savings. If you know how to edit the title of this thread please change it to read EO Tech or Bead or Red Dot? Thanks.

The EO TECH is simply amazing. It concentrates your shot which is totally devastating. Love it. Absolutely the best tool for the job.

Yup...sent back the one that wasn't working, and purchased a new one. There really isn't anything that compares to these on top of a scatter gun.

morning, EOTech has an outstanding customer svcs. tell these people

whats wrong and they fix the product FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE. There svcs.

is matched only by Nikon!!!!!!!!!!lightbulb:)gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.