coy long range 338lapua

from NC shooting 338 lapua berger 300gr lapua brass 92 grs h1000 three times to range have most all cal, done on paper will be taking it out to 1000yds on July third week-got a first week bull elk tag 5yrs running-have 7 points on a mule deer hunt maybe next year!! 2nd time to range last 6 shots -1 hole would like info on bullets-powder shooting have hunted sc deer 18 yrs-Ill-2yrs col.-5yrs nc-about all my life mt rifles-6mm rem.-264 rem 300mag rem +.. I like long range wont to get to know it better..will post some hunting&shooting pictures have shot deer out to 375yds- grounghogs-400+yds I am looking forward to this ride with the eol lrh 338lapua-lets talk..I like these campefire stories.. coy long range lapua.

Re: Wyo ELK 2 hunt

no i have not been yet to shooting school may go a bit later.. but i am going to a one on one 1-day with danbangsteel.com july 26- 20- 13 ..-have heard&read that the eol-lrh 2 day long range shooters school is super-talked to bob Beck two times-about powder&bullets. I would like to hear what you seen&learned. Thanks WyoELK2hunt--send a Reply..

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.