• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper Model 54 Jackson Hunter Stainless

Longtine88

This is the stainless receiver model. It is very light. Around 6lbs 9oz's. It's a 6.5 Creedmoor. Fluted, Muzzle Brake, Spiral Fluted Bolt, Tan and Brown Desert camo. Come's with the two factory magazines. It has 26 rounds through the rifle.

I bought it for my wife to deer hunt with. She say's its too light and she wants a heavier barreled rifle. Go figure. Anyways I paid $3,495 from Arnzen Arms. It is pretty much factory new. I had just gotten the barrel broken in with factory ammo and she after shooting it 6 times she said she feels more accurate with a heavier rifle. It would make a great rifle for mountain hunts. I have the box and original test target also. I will get pics up soon. I will include 2 boxes of Berger 156 EOL Factory ammo with the rifle.

$2,600 shipped to your ffl.

Last edited:
IMG_4195.jpeg
IMG_4196.jpeg
IMG_4197.jpeg
IMG_4198.jpeg
IMG_4199.jpeg

What?....she wants to pack a heavier rifle.....get realistic....
How many times has she packed it vs anything else....
How many times has she shot it....maybe shoot lighter bullets instead of those 'clubs'....shoot some 130s....lessen the recoil a bit...let her settle into the rifle....

What?....she wants to pack a heavier rifle.....get realistic....
How many times has she packed it vs anything else....
How many times has she shot it....maybe shoot lighter bullets instead of those 'clubs'....shoot some 130s....lessen the recoil a bit...let her settle into the rifle....
Lol.....she shot it 3 times. She hunted with her 9.5 pound 6.5 creedmoor instead. It's not the recoil. It's so light that her body movement can move it ever so slightly more than a heavier rifle.

We ain't in Idaho hills......she shoots long flat straight sendero's.

Anyways the rifle is gone. I gave it to a friend of mine's son.

Well hell....if you were that serious I would have traded you my 65284 Proof carbon sendero on Remington action.....ag stock.....
She would really like it..fully loaded and sling about 10#.....i hate it...
🙄