• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper 54 Jackson Hunter

Dfrith24

I have a Cooper 54 Jackson Hunter in 6.5x47 lapua with a Leupold VX6 3-18x50 on it, i am the second owner of the gun. I have the box and owners manual for the gun. asking $3500 for gun and scope. Will try to upload pics later

Humm, rifle New is $2795 (street price $2500), new scope $1000, a realistic price is on the lesser side of $2000. Just saying

Humm, rifle New is $2795 (street price $2500), new scope $1000, a realistic price is on the lesser side of $2000. Just saying

Just saying...
Have some class and send a PM if you feel it necessary to **** on someones thread

2500 + 1000 = $3500 I say he's right on point. Last time I checked rifles tend to keep their value!!

If you can find this rifle with this scope under 2k, ill buy everyone of them. just let me know where they are.

Thanks, and have a good day.

Hey thanks guys. I sold a model 54 with vx6 scope a few years ago for $2500 and I was the original owner. No used rifle holds its value. Used Coopers are no different - look at the ads, they're going for $1700. Yes, I'm from California and unreasonable prices are unreasonable prices regardless of which state they're listed in.

Hey thanks guys. I sold a model 54 with vx6 scope a few years ago for $2500 and I was the original owner. No used rifle holds its value. Used Coopers are no different - look at the ads, they're going for $1700. Yes, I'm from California and unreasonable prices are unreasonable prices regardless of which state they're listed in.

Just to please this guy, i will reduce the gun until Sunday. I say 1700 is low, so I'll do 3000 for package. Gun, Scope, and 150 rounds of ammo. I don't need to sale it, just getting rid of some stuff i don't shoot. with that being said, i dont need to listen to how you think the package is overpriced, if you do not like the price then move on. Its not difficult.

Thanks

Just to please this guy, i will reduce the gun until Sunday. I say 1700 is low, so I'll do 3000 for package. Gun, Scope, and 150 rounds of ammo. I don't need to sale it, just getting rid of some stuff i don't shoot. with that being said, i dont need to listen to how you think the package is overpriced, if you do not like the price then move on. Its not difficult.

Thanks

Which VX6? What reticle? Does it have ZeroLock? Has the CDS coupon been used?

Also which rings?