• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper Jackson Hunter M52 6.5x284

dnlwltn

I am selling my Cooper Jackson Hunter to fund another project. Willing to sell with or without the scope (Vortex Viper PST). 136 rounds down the tube, exceeding coopers guarantee of 1/2 moa. I've shot several sub .25" 5 shot groups with this rifle. Asking $1,900 for the rifle $2,700 for the rifle, scope, rings.

Attachments

• IMG_1973[1].jpg
    IMG_1973[1].jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1974[1].jpg
    IMG_1974[1].jpg
    155 KB · Views: 26
Good Afternoon

Really nice looking rifle. Curious what Load in particular it likes and what the groups it produces look like. If you have any pictures please pls let me know. Does the case come with it?

Regards
Doug P

It likes 140 berger hunters 66.5 gr Retumbo and fed 215 primers. I am in the middle of moving right now so I will have to dig up some targets or may shoot one this weekend. I will sell the case with the rifle package for another $150

I'd double check that load? That looks like a maybe a little more powder than the case will hold? Retumbo's a great powder for the 6.5X284 in my Cooper.

Hello, I sent you a private message with my email address in it. The gist of it is as follows:

I really like the way your Jackson Hunter 52 looks..... I have a couple of more questions re details. What is the barrel length and how many rounds does the rifle hold? What are the details on the Vortex PST. If you have a photo of a 100 yd grouping like you mention I'd love to see it.

Pls read it when you get done with the move as I am interested in this rifle. Thank you
DP

I am heading to the range tomorrow morning. I will send you a couple target pics afterwards. Sorry for the wait.

No hurry my friend.....Take your time. I just didn't want you to think that I was not interested. I just got back to the states anyway.

take Care
D