• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper Model 21 .223

440coronet

For sale is a super nice condition Cooper Model 21 in the excellent .223 Rem caliber. Rifle is low serial number and very low round count and has very beautiful wood grain. I purchased several rifles from an estate years ago. This
Cooper is a single shot (hence the #21 model) and has the upgraded Montana vented style varmint stock. Comes with Leupold bases only. (Leupold scope not for sale) Rifle shoots exceptionally well, and is scary accurate. Right there with my 40-X Remington's. I have many pictures to email or text
IMG_8150.JPG
IMG_8145.JPG
IMG_8146.JPG
IMG_8147.JPG
IMG_8153.JPG
. Price is $2150. If you are not familiar with Cooper rifles, do some research, check pricing on the normal gun auction sites and you will see this rifle is a pretty well priced. Ask any question you may have, always fun to talk about our favorite hobby and addiction! Rifle will ship very well packaged to your FFL at actual UPS grnd cost from a private party. Make sure your FFL accepts from a private party (yes I include a copy of my Wis drivers license) Thanks LLR!

I do not but if you call Cooper with the serial # they will tell you build date and those specs

Thanks for the question

Either a 14 or 12 twist. Early ones were 1 in 14". This appears to be an older one. I have the same gun in LH. Shoots incredible with up to 55 grain bullets. In 2012 they switched to 1 in 12"

I have three Coopers and they all shoot incredibly well. Excellent builds. All of mine came with a target Cooper shot. One ragged hole, but I'm pretty sure (not positive) it was less than 100 yds. But at any rate , I have shot tiny groups with mine. A 223 A.I. and a 20 Tac. Third is a .22 rimfire and it is wickedly accurate,too!

Thanks for all the posts guys. I never shot this rifle a bunch as I gravitate to my .222 more but with Benchmark and 50 gr SPSX's or Nosler BT's its a ragged hole rifle. Love the rifle a ton, but I just don't shoot it and have a line on another 40-X in .222 Mag I'd like to own.
Have a great Friday and weekend all.

Memorial weekend price drop to $1950 If it doesn't sell by end of the weekend will be pulled as we are going on vacation in June

Have a great and safe Memorial weekend all!