• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper Backcountry 92 in 7 Rem Mag

Brianc74

I have for sale a used but in great condition rifle with extra 3 round magazine, Picatinny rail and 2 piece base/ring combo. About 80 rounds fired. A hunting load is developed using Barnes LRX 145 bullets doing 3345fps. Yep, not a typo. WTS for $2800 plus shipping OBO and insurance. I have shot 3 shot groups at 100 yards with this load grouping in the 0.1s. Javlin Mount and rifle hard case not included. Will ship in original Cooper cardboard box.
image.jpg

Last edited:
This is the last 3 shot group I shot. I was making sure I was ready to hunt. This group was shot September 25th. 3 shots at 100 yards, with my developed hunting load. The outside diameter of the group measures 0.340. So a center to center measurement is a group size of 0.056. All hunting and load work, was using my 30 cal suppressor.
image.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like one of MY high-tech targets. You have some really nice rifles. Buy with confidence. Good to go seller.

It is a pretty sweet rifle. You just don't see LW rifles in magnum calibers shoot such tiny groups.

These are **** fine rifles I have one in 257 Roy. 5.75 lb bare I think and a good shooter as seen above.

The Backcountry is coopers flagship rifle series per Coopers sales rep.

Selling Talley LW Rings, and Picatinny rail separate in Scope section and magazine in parts section now. Price reduced $160 to reflect rifle only with extra magazine.

So rifle alone $2640 plus shipping

Decided. What the heck. $2600 shipped for the rifle, extra mag and Talley LW Rings. It's Christmas early!

Brian

Only trades I'm interested in are:
Swarovski NL 8x42 or 10x42 Binos
Kowa 553 spotter
Rifle chambered in 6.5 GAP or 6.5 PRC
Leupold MK5 3.6-18 moa in illuminated or non

Trade value higher

Brian

Last edited: