• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper Arms 56 Excalibur 300WM

Bronson90

*** VERY MOTIVATED TO SELL, NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED!!! ***

I traded for this from another member last week and just so happened the same day that I picked it up I committed to buying a Gradous 7mm WSM... So needless to say this has gotta go!!! The previous owner only shot 35 rounds of Black Hills 190 BTHP through it and I didn't get a chance to shoot it... Included are 80 rnds of Barnes 165gr Tipped TSXBT (not shown) and Talley bases w/ 30mm medium rings. The Harris bipod shown is not included...

$2,995 Shipped w/ Insurance

Cooper Model 56 Action w/ Cooper DBM
26" Fluted 4140 Barrel (1.180 x .670)
Bell & Carlson Stock w/ 1" Pachmayr Decelerator
FDE Cerakote
Sling Swivels
13.75" LOP
8.25 lbs.

Click thumbnail for fullsize picture...

Acceptable forms of payment include discreet PayPal (gift or +4%) or USPS money orders. The FASTEST way to get a hold of me is via text message, but I will also respond to both email and IM's…

This listed on multiple forums so the timestamp of the first "I'll take it" trumps everything else...

Bronson
214.533.5358 cel.
[email protected]

*** REDUCED FOR A SECOND TIME IN THE SAME DAY, I AM TAKING A LOSS TO MOVE THIS ASAP!!! NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED... ***

$2,795 Shipped w/ Insurance

Btt, reduced to $2750 shipped

Please note that after Friday, May 31st at 5PM CT I will be out of town and unable to ship until Monday, June 10th when I get back from family vacation...