• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cooper 54 Excalibur 260 Rem

Legionnaire

SOLD

Beautiful Cooper Model 54 Excalibur in .260 Remington. 24-inch fluted 8-twist barrel. Comes with an extra magazine, 30mm Talley rings, and a pair of Weaver/picatinny style bases. Weighs under 7 pounds. Don't have the box or manual, but I do have the factory test target.

I am not the original owner, so don't know total round count for certain; if I was told honestly when I bought the gun, the total is still under 200 rounds. I never expected to part with this one, but after I got it sighted in, I bought a custom 260 Ackley that made this one redundant.

$1,600 $1,500 shipped lower 48 to an FFL who will receive from a private seller. Posted elsewhere, so first public "I'll take it" followed by PM trumps inquiries or offers. Not interested in trades. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Somebody should grab this!!! Awesome rifle. If I didn't have this same rifle in a 6.5x284 it would already sold

Recent Posts