• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED COOPER 22ML 50 CAL. MUZZLELOADER

ghay

Cooper always produces good shooting rifles and this one is no exception. This one comes with a bedded synthetic stock that has a great camo pattern. The bolt system is super smooth and easily primed with 209 primers. The breech plug system is simple and designed for the Blackhorn 209 powder, although pellets will work fine as well. Breech plug removal is a breeze with supplied tool.

The Wilson barrel is 26" long and 1:28 twist and can be fired with up to 150g powder charges (not rated for smokeless). Weight is just under 8lbs, comfortable to carry as well as to shoot. It features a 11 degree target crown. I will supply it with a set of 30mm Talley rings. I am happy to supply pictures by email or text. Price is $1500 shipped and no FFL is necessary. I can include a good supply of the Parker bullets and sabots that shoot well for me.

Last edited:
Let's see if I can get photos to upload
4DBDC414-16AE-476A-840A-278EC423C72C_1_201_a.jpeg

I have more pics including target but cannot get them to upload. I'll be happy to text or email several if interested.

Last edited:
Buy with confidence from Gary. Items are usually better than described.
Gary, send me an email ofr PM. It's been awhile.

Gary, Your posting has my juices flowing a little. Can you send a few pics to my email?

Thanks. BTW: Would love to hear about your new build. Paul in VA

Someone needs this top quality muzzleloader...lots of inquiries... let's get this gun sold. The buyer won't be disappointed. I'm open to offers and some trades.