• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lehigh 50 Cal Muzzleloader

jgraham01

SPF

I am selling a contemporary built Pennsylvania Lehigh rifle that I purchased new. It has a 42-inch Rice swamped barrel in .50 caliber that is 1.0 at the breach and .830 at the muzzle. Lock is a Chamber's Golden Age flint. I do not recall the builder's name, the twist of the barrel or make of the trigger. Brass furniture with brown barrel and lock, with all metal slightly antiqued. It has a Johnson brass peep sight and a plug in the rear barrel sight dovetail installed. Buttstock is carved and the brass engraved. Wood is a very nice curly maple. Rifle is in unfired, excellent and new condition. She sparks nicely. It has been sitting since I purchased it, and I have no plans to shoot it anytime soon, so it needs to go to someone who would use and enjoy it.

Price is $1500 with free shipping. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No electronic payments or trades. Contact me with any questions or for more pictures. Rifle is crossposted. Thanks for looking.

Jerry

Last edited: