Confused

jlarge67

I’m a little confused as I have use this website before but now I know longer have the privilege to reply in the classifieds I was sent the guidelines information and it still does not say anywhere in there why I do not have the privilege to reply to a post. I was really looking to purchase a scope but I guess not

LaHunter

It's because you are from Georgia. Just kidding.
It shows that you only have 1 post / message. I am assuming you probably need to have a certain amount of posts or be a registered member for a certain period of time.

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
I’m a little confused as I have use this website before but now I know longer have the privilege to reply in the classifieds I was sent the guidelines information and it still does not say anywhere in there why I do not have the privilege to reply to a post. I was really looking to purchase a scope but I guess not
You must have 10+ posts or LRH Team member as noted in the sticky >>>https://www.longrangehunting.com/th...-the-longrangehunting-com-classifieds.199849/

1Mtnman

Im a new member also and have over 10 replys in conversations (number going up everyday) and I can not reply to classifieds either. Anything else I need to do

DJ Fergus

Im a new member also and have over 10 replys in conversations (number going up everyday) and I can not reply to classifieds either. Anything else I need to do
[/QUOTE

It may be a time limit also. Give it a week or so and if you can't reply yet. Post back here again.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts