• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Component Availability General Update

My advice is to plan a route canvasing dealers both big and small. Make the trip as frequently as possible. My Missouri trip consists of two large stores and one local. I run it during my lunch hour. I've found all I need over the past year and continue to buy extra. It seems the large stores tend to get primers before the small one. And, the small one tends to have powder when the big ones don't. Although, Scheels in Springfield, Illinois had a shelf full of Vita for several weeks in a row. They recently had 8lb containers of Superperformance. I haven't bought anything on-line as I prefer to avoid additional expenses.

Persistence pays.

You can also set notifiers on certain web sites. But, they don't work too well for me.

If you are willing to buy on-line, the best advice is presented above. Follow the members who alert others when they find available items.

Thank you all for the posts. I typically acquire my stuff both online and locally. I don't have many local options and the ones I do are small businesses. If I can save some hazmat fees I'll get that stuff locally and most everything else online, but at this point, I'll pay the fees if I can find some H1000. Thanks again!!