• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Complete Precision and Production Loading Setup - All good stuff

Tesoro

Between 2 and 3 yrs ago I had fun making up what I considered a top of the line precision and production reloading setup. I had no budget and bought about every cool gadget available prioritizing usa made tools and instruments. A year ago I packed all in tubs and put in storage when I moved.

-Base press is forster co-ax with all accessories.

-Redding compet and 21C dies with all titanium bushings for 6.5 creed and 7-08 and 223/20 cal. Plus lee crimp dies and other stuff for 6.5 and a few other cals.

-Next press is a unused Dillon 550b with indiv 9mm/223 setups. Never got around to setting it up. Just mounted.

-Lots of accessories to do everything to every part of a casing from dillon swager to trimmers reamers etc by wilson, 21c, K&M etc. Have duplicates as was trying out diff tools.

-Everything needed to measure, seat and pull bullets correctly

-Bench source annealing machine ( neat machine)

-Piles of powders, primers, 6.5 and 22 cal bullets. I have a bill somewhere for about 2 grand in primers and powders I had shipped. I probably loaded about 2000 rds of 223 and 7-08. 200 rds of 6.5. Lots left. The box of bullets is 100lbs plus. Mainly 6.5mm.

-Bags of once fired 5.56 lake city brass. and new lc 223 brass. lots of new and once fired horandy 6.5 creed brass and 200 lapua new brass.

-tuned ohaus M5 scale, 10-10-10 and a like new m5 not tuned yet.

-Redding compet powder thrower, vibrator trickler & hand trickler

-21c and k&m hand primers

-Dillon vibro tumbler and cage crank sifter

-Lots of fine tools, parts, micrometers starett etc you name it.

-lots of bullet boxes, lubes, and things I dont remember I bought

-Lots of loading books. baliistics and the 2 litz books.

-Sinclair adj shooting rest, Latest version of magnetospeed and other range stuff

- Lots of dewey rods and tips

-amateur gunsmithing tools like electronic trigger pull gauge and torque wrench, diamond polishing kits for sears, scope leveling kit and list goes on.

-The only thing I didnt buy to finish off the kit was a quality auto charge weigher cause I preferred to do it old school with a tuned scale and trickler as I didnt shoot volume.

Why am I giving it up when I just got rolling? I moved from Grants Pass, Oregon, to Brookings on the coast last year and since then and all my loading/shooting equip has been in 8 or 9 big action packer type boxes that I will not open and expose to salt air. Thats why I am selling all as its too corrosive here for my nice tools as I would have to set up in my shop. Plus there is no range, its steep, steeper and brushy so for fun I will be fishing on the ocean instead of shooting. Previous to packing it up all my equip was setup in a dedicated room inside my old house sealed and heated or a/c.

I want 3500 bucks for everything. I wont part it out unless I have to down the road. I dont have the time. My guess would be there is an easy 8 grand + worth of goodies in the whole package. It is too much to ship and hazardous. I would consider delivering with my truck within my region.

Attached are some pics of my workstation in the beginning days. I have much more than in those pics but gives one an idea. Plus had another bench with case prep stuff I didnt take a pic of. Anyone interested can call me 5414503544 chris

PS: I also have a H-S Precision 6.5 creed thats in one of pics that I will be selling but now it has a vx6HD 3-18 instead of the swaro. That was to be my coyote and deer rifle.

Attachments

• IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0139.jpg
    IMG_0139.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8195 2.jpg
    IMG_8195 2.jpg
    965.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9866.jpg
    IMG_9866.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 202
****, that's a hell of a collection! If you do start to part out, I'd potentially be interested in the co-ax press. Wish I could afford it all! GLWS!

Thx but sorry I just dont have time to part out. Ps coax is the tits. Everyone should have one!

Last edited: